We are extremely excited to share with you a template pack – completely for free. This will include the following:
- Visual choice board template – ready to print and use today, to increase communication
- Sensory profile template – ready to print and help your child regulate his or her emotions and sensory needs…today!
The only requirement is that when you click the link you need to request for access – we will grant access and add your name to our subscribers’ list, which in turn will just lead to more freebies and discounts. I honestly think this is a win-win situation?
Here is the link and please feel free to share this one with friends and family members. All children require some support and we want families to have these types of strategies readily available and free!
Here are some reasons for utilizing visual choice boards and sensory profiles:
- It increases functional communication
- You will support your child in regulating his or her own sensory needs, thus increasing independence
- Visual input is a great way for our children to follow strategies that are less invasive than a physical or vocal echoic prompt
- We are working towards self-awareness, self-regulation, independence and generally happier children (and homes)
- Including strategies consistently and generalizing these to various environments
- Plenty more reasons, but I will let you go to get your freebies now and start utilizing these strategies today!
Karla, Nanette, Regine & everyone else at AIMS Global and (im)Possible Parenting