ABOUT AIMS TRAININGAIMS Global strives to equip parents, professionals, teachers and nannies with the skills and knowledge necessary to support and understand individuals diagnosed with autism. Our training sessions can either be attended in person or online, and can also be personalized to suit the requirements of the specific family and child.
- 10 hours of theory training
- 10 hours of assignments
- 32 hours of practical hours
Requirements: A degree in Psychology, Education or related field. Passion to work with special needs kids, adolescents or adults.
- 20 hours of theory training
- 20 hours of practical assignments
- 50 hours of practical hours
Requirements: Successful completion of AIMS LEVEL 1 Tutor training, Honors degree in Psychology, Education or a related field
- 50 hours of theory training
- 50 hours of assignments
- 100 hours of practical hours
Requirements: AIMS Level 1 Tutor training, AIMS Level 2 Therapist training, Master’s degree in the field of Psychology, education or a related field.